2017 Highest fundraising individual
Double pass for BikeExchange Stage 5 – The Battle for Old Willunga Hill AND a double pass for Legends’ Night Dinner – Saturday 21 January 2017
The highest individual fundraiser will be awarded a double pass to the fully catered corporate hospitality tent of the BikeExchange Stage 5 – The Battle for Old Willunga Hill AND a double pass to the 2017 Santos Tour Down Under Legends’ Night Dinner, both held on Saturday 21 January 2017 valued at $1,200.
- The prize will be awarded to the highest registered fundraising individual as at 4.30 pm Wednesday 18 January 2017.
- Competition starts 9.00 am 1 April 2016 and closes 4.30 pm Wednesday 18 January 2017.
- Entry is open to all registered fundraising individuals who have registered and raised funds online before 4.30 pm Wednesday 18 January 2017.
- The winners will be drawn at 5.00 pm Wednesday 18 January 2017 at Cancer Council SA – 202 Greenhill Road, Eastwood, SA 5063.
- Cancer Council SA will make every effort to contact the winning rider via the contact details provided in their registration.
See all competitions.