Trek Emonda SL6 Competition
Raise $1,500 and go into the draw to WIN a TREK Emonda SL6 thanks to our awesome friends at TREK
Terms and conditions
- The prize is open to all individuals registered online for Ride for a reason 2018 who raise and bank $1500 or more between 9.00 am 28 February 2017 and closes 11.59 pm Wednesday 31 January 2018.
- Individuals who raise and bank $1500 or more before 11:59pm Wednesday 31 January 2018 will go into the drawn to WIN a TREK Emonda SL6 bike with a 56cm frame.
- Competition starts 9.00 am 28 February 2017 and closes 11.59 pm Wednesday 31 January 2018.
- There will only be one winner.
- The winner will be randomly selected.
- Prize is worth $4,499 and is a TREK Emonda SL6 bike with a 56cm frame.
- Bike specs: Emonda SL6 OCLV Carbon frame, Shimano Ultegra 11-speen drivetrain, Bontrager speed stop direct-mount brakes, Bontrager AEOLUS Pro 3 Tubeless ready wheels.
- Entry is open to all registered fundraising individuals who have registered and raised funds online before 11.59 pm Wednesday 31 January 2018.
- Team members of Commissioner’s 100 team, employees and their immediate families of Cancer Council SA and Cancer Council Australia are ineligible to enter but encouraged to register and fundraise.
- The winner will be drawn at 10.00 am Wednesday 7 February 2018 at Cancer Council SA – 202 Greenhill Road, Eastwood, SA 5063.
- Cancer Council SA will make all best efforts to contact the winning individuals via the contact details provided.
See all competitions.