Ride for a reason rewards
These prizes are generously donated by our partners. They have joined us in the fight to beat cancer.
Register online for Ride for a reason 2018 between 12.01am Wednesday 22 February and 11.59pm Sunday 26 March 2017 and automatically go in the draw to win an amazing trip to Kangaroo Island for two people.
Competition winner: Louise, Team Mishmash.
Individuals who raise and bank $1500 or more before 11:59pm Tuesday 31 January 2017 will go into the drawn to WIN a TREK Emonda SL7 bike. This competition closes 31st January 2017. Competition winner: Dave, Magill SA.
Score an exclusive Santini kit and get your registration fee refunded. This competition closes on the 31st of January 2017.
Competition winner: Anthony, Wattle Park SA.
The registered individuals who donate $80 to themselves online between 9am Wednesday 11 January until 11.59pm Tuesday 31 January 2017 will go in the draw to win a Hammer nutrition pack and a 1 year subscription to Cyclist magazine valued $210.
Table for 10 at the 2017 Santos Tour Down Under Legends’ Night Dinner – Saturday 22 January 2017. This competition closes 18th of January 2017.
The registered individual fundraisers who raise over $1,000 on their online fundraising page between 12.00am (midnight) 1 April 2016 to 11.59pm Friday 20 January 2017 will automatically go in the draw. Competition ends 20 January 2017.
Double pass for BikeExchange Stage 5 – The Battle for Old Willunga Hill AND a double pass for Legends’ Night Dinner – Saturday 21 January 2017. Competition ends 18th of January 2017.
Double pass for Legends’ Night Dinner – Saturday 21 January 2017. Competition ends 18th of January 2017.
The registered individual who receives the highest number of individual donations to their online fundraising page between Midnight on Friday 13 January and 4.00pm on Wednesday 18 January 2017 will win two tickets to the Legends’ Night Dinner. Tickets will be valid to be used on at Tour Down Under Legends’ Night Dinner on Saturday 21 January 2017.
For the registered individual who banks the most funds online between 12pm (midday) on Monday 16 January until 3.30pm on Wednesday 18 January 2017.
The registered rider that receives the highest number of individual online donations between 9am Sunday 7 January until 11:59pm on Monday 9 January will win two corporate hospitality tickets to the People’s Choice Classic on Sunday 15 January 2017. Tickets are valued at $450 each.
The registered individual who banks the most funds online between 9am on Monday 9 January until 4.30pm on Wednesday 11 January 2017 will win two corporate hospitality tickets to Stage 1 – People’s Choice Classic. Tickets are valued at $450 each and will be valid to be used on at Stage 1 – People’s Choice Classic on Sunday 15 January 2017.
The registered individual fundraiser who banks the most funds online between midnight on Thursday 5 January until 11.59pm on Friday 6 January 2017 will win 8 sessions at Ergo with a personalised plan. Competition Winner – Heydon Miller
Win a team skills session with Australian Tour de France cyclist Pat Jonker. This competition closes Wednesday 21 December 2016. Competition Winner – Team Mishmash Michele Bryant
Hammer Nutrition pack is valued at $130. This competition closes on the 16th of December 2016. Competition winner – Michael Lockett
The registered fundraising individual who banks the most funds online between 9am on Tuesday 13 December until 11.59pm on Friday 16 December 2016 will win a $250 Westfield gift card. Competition winner – Christopher Le
The registered individual who raise a minimum of $100 on their online fundraising page between 9am on Thursday 1 December until 9pm Monday 5 December 2016. Competition Winner – Alicia Hurkmans
Registered individuals who donate $70 to themselves online between 9pm on Monday 28 November until 9pm on Sunday 27 November 2016 will go in the draw to win a personalised Lazer helmet. Competition winner – Trevor Jacobs
WIN two corporate hospitality tickets to Bike Exchange Stage 5 (Willunga Hill). This competition closes Friday 9th of December. Competition Winner – Mark Van Gorp
All registered Ride for a reason fundraisers who receive at least 5 individual online donations between Tuesday 6 December 2016 (5:00 pm) and Friday 9 December 2016 (11.59 pm) will go in the draw to win a $250 Coles Myer gift card. Competition Winner – Tony Bamford
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Cancer Council SA ABN 31 469 615 538.
- Where there is a pool of prize winners to draw from, the ultimate prize winners will be randomly drawn. All prize draws will be supervised by an official from Cancer Council SA.
- All prizes will be drawn at Cancer Council SA Head Office – 202 Greenhill Road, Eastwood SA 5063.
- Entry is only valid if all details on the online application form have been completed in full.
- Cancer Council SA takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- To be eligible for prizes, all funds raised by entrants must be banked online by the close date and time. All times stated above and below are Australian Central Standard Time (ACST).
- For calculating the winner/s of the highest fundraising team prizes, team donation totals for fundraising teams of more than 10 people will have their total fundraising amount divided by the number of team members and re-calculated for 10 team members. Any re-calculation will only occur for teams over 10 people.
- Members of the ‘Premier’s Peloton’ team have kindly opted out of the prize eligibility and will not be included in prize draws.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and email by a Cancer Council SA representative.
- All winners will be listed on the Ride for a reason website www.rideforareason.com.au.
- Upon notification, prizes must be collected during offices hours (9.00 am – 5.00 pm) from Cancer Council SA, 202 Greenhill Road, Eastwood by the winner. Identification must be provided upon collection.
- If the prize is attendance at an event, it is the responsibility of the winner to attend. The prize does not include any transport to or from the event. If the winner is unable to attend they may transfer that prize to a nominated person – if no person/s are nominated then the prize will be forfeited and no compensation will be given.
- If prizes are not claimed within three (3) working days of the draw date, an unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on 10 February subject to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). If the prize is attendance at an event and is not claimed by the event date and time, then the prize will be considered to be forfeited and void and no consideration will be given to alternative prizes.
- If a registrant elects to unsubscribe from a Cancer Council SA email communication, please be advised that you will be unsubscribed from all Cancer Council SA email communications including all Ride for a reason emails and prize notifications.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Employees and their immediate family of Cancer Council SA and Cancer Council Australia are ineligible to enter competitions but are encouraged to fundraise online.
- Registering to Ride for a reason at www.rideforareason.com.au implies acceptance of these rules.