Win one of 10 exclusive Cancer Council Santini cycling packs
Kick start your fundrasing by banking $100 on your online fundraising page by 11.59pm Sunday 31 December and you could WIN one of ten exclusive Cancer Council Santini cycling packs including riding socks, gloves and a cap!
Congratulations: Paula Watkins, Suzanne Shipp, Michael Guthrie, Gregory Reeks, Tony Bamford, Andrew Roberts and Frank Beddison.
Terms and conditions
- The registered fundraising individuals who bank $100 online between 9am on Thursday 21 December until 11.59pm on Sunday 31 December 2017 will win one of 10 exclusive Cancer Council Santini cycling packs, including cycling gloves, socks and cap valued at $65.
- The competition starts 9.00 am Thursday 21 December 2017 and closes at 11.59pm Sunday 31 December 2017.
- 10 winners will be drawn. Total prize pool worth $650.
- Draw will be conducted randomly.
- Glove and sock sizes are limited and will be offered in order of the draw.
- The prizes will be drawn at 10am on Tuesday 2 January 2018 at Cancer Council SA – 202 Greenhill Road, Eastwood, SA 5063.
- Entry is open to all registered fundraising individuals as at Thursday 21 December 2017 who go from zero dollars raised to above two dollars raised on their online Ride for a Reason fundraising page during the competition period.
- Cancer Council SA will make every effort to contact the winning riders via the contact details provided in their registration.
See all competitions.