How to earn your customised Challenge Tour Event jersey
The Ride for a reason team has been working in conjunction with our Event partner, South Australian Tourism Commission to design a customised Challenge Tour Event jersey for our amazing fundraisers to wear on Event day. You asked for it and now it is here—start raising funds today to earn your customised Challenge Tour Event jersey!
Terms and conditions
- Once you raise $500 you will earn your exclusive Ride for a reason Santini cycling sleeves and jersey and be eligible to wear a customised Ride for a reason Challenge Tour Event jersey on event day.
- The customised jersey will be distributed to individuals registered online for the Challenge Tour and who raise and bank $500 or more before 11.59 pm 31 December 2018.
- Sizes are limited and subject to availability. If your customised Challenge Tour Event jersey size is unavailable you will be given a standard Challenge Tour Event jersey.
- Participants who have indicated they will be riding as a team within their Challenge Tour registration will receive their specialised Challenge Tour Event team jersey as opposed to customised Challenge Tour jersey.
- Further terms and conditions to earn the full exclusive Ride for a reason Santini kit can be found here
- The Challenge Tour Event jersey will be distributed by the event operators. Details on times to pick up your jersey will be available closer to the 2019 event.
- The Ride for a reason Santini kit will be distributed by Cancer Council SA to all registered fundraising individuals who have registered and raised funds online before 11.59 pm 1 March 2019.
- Cancer Council SA will make all best efforts to contact the recipient via email to confirm sizing with the contact details provided.
- Cancer Council SA will make all best efforts to mail the Ride for a reason Santini kit to the registered recipient with the mailing address provided at point of registration at rideforareason.com.au
- The Ride for a reason Santini kit will only be mailed to recipients who have supplied an Australian mailing address.