Highest individual fundraiser competition
WIN a double pass to 2018 Santos Tour Down Under Stage 5 – The Battle for Old Willunga Hill AND two tickets to Legends’ Night Dinner
Congratulations Michele Bryant
Terms and conditions
- The highest individual fundraiser will be awarded a double pass to the fully catered corporate hospitality tent of the 2018 Santos Tour Down Under Stage 5—The Battle for Old Willunga Hill and a double pass to the 2018 Santos Tour Down Under Legends’ Night Dinner, both held on Saturday, 20 January 2018, with a total prize value of $1,200.
- The prize will be awarded to the highest registered online fundraising individual as at 4pm Wednesday 17 January 2018.
- Competition starts 9.00am Friday 20 January 2017 and closes 4pm Wednesday, 17 January 2018.
- Tickets will be available for collection from Cancer Council SA offices between 9am and 4.30pm on Thursday 18 and Friday 19 January 2018.
- Entry is open to all registered fundraising individuals who have registered and raised funds online before 4pm Wednesday, 17 January 2018.
- The winners will be drawn at 4.30pm Wednesday, 17 January 2018 at Cancer Council SA, 202 Greenhill Road, Eastwood, SA 5063. Tickets must be collected from Cancer Council SA offices prior to 5pm on Friday 19 January 2018.
- Cancer Council SA will make every effort to contact the winning team members via the contact details provided in their registrations.
See all competitions.