Pat Jonker team skills session
The registered team who raises the most money online between 9am on Friday 8 December until 11.59pm on Thursday 14 December 2017 will win a team skills session with Australian Tour de France cyclist Pat Jonker.
Terms and conditions
- The registered team who raises the most money online between 9am Friday 8 December and 11.59pm Thursday 14 December 2017 will win a team skills session in Adelaide for 10 people with Australian Tour de France cyclist Pat Jonker.
- A maximum of 10 people are eligible to participate in this prize.
- The team skills session will be held on a mutually agreed date between February – April 2018.
- The draw will be conducted at 10am on Friday 15 December 2017 at Cancer Council SA – 202 Greenhill Road, Eastwood, SA 5063.
- The competition starts 9.00 am Friday 8 December 2017 and closes at 11.59pm Thursday 14 December 2017.
- Entry is open to all registered Ride for a reason fundraising teams who have registered and raised funds on their online fundraising page before 11.59pm Thursday 14 December 2017.
- Cancer Council SA will make every effort to contact the winning rider via the contact details provided in their registration.
See all competitions.